Mission Park (later called Dolores Park) as a Jewish Cemetery in 1876. Opened in 1860, closed in 1888, most remains moved from 1890–1895.
: San Francisco History Center, SF Public Library
The old Jewish Cemetery c. 1880, reverse view of the 1880 view below of Mission Park (later called Dolores Park) and cemetery.
A view of Mission Park (later Dolores Park) as a Jewish cemetery, about 1880. Potrero Hill is in background right, 18th & Dolores at middle left side.
Photos: Private Collection, San Francisco, CA
View northeast from apx. 20th and Dolores, c. 1870s.
Photo: OpenSFHistory.org wnp37.02113-L
Nearby is the Mission Dolores Cemetery, c.1880, with a view of Liberty Hill looming in the background.
Photo: OpenSFHistory.org wnp4.1779a