The original Fisherman's Wharf was off the Union Street and Filbert Street wharves, east of Telegraph Hill, before being moved to the north shore of San Francisco in the early 20th century.
Fisherman's Wharf, c. 1891, when it was still off the northwest corner of Telegraph Hill.
Probably the Union Street Wharf, July 13, 1900.
Photo: OpenSFHistory.org wnp71.10113
1910 view west from Union Street Wharf toward Telegraph Hill. At the time this was Fisherman's Wharf, as the men mending fishing nets attests to.
Photo: OpenSFHistory.org wnp15.1663