This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
Building 146 is a wood-framed, shallow gabled roofed shop with
windows throughout that was built in 1945. The building is two storied, sided in stucco
on the first story and asbestos shingles on the second. Large sliding wooden doors
provide access to the building.
Industrial and Photo Laboratory (1951-1964), General Shops, Radioactive
Waste Storage Area, and Radioluminescent Device Turn-In Building